Sometimes I receive revelation from the Lord that is new to me while I am praying in tongues and giving the interpretation of that tongue to a person. It is really such a privilege to hear God about another, such a sacred trust because those you are speaking over are a wonderful unique child of God and out of that we should treat and honour each other as Jesus would have. Even the manner in which He spoke over the Pharisees was in love as it was correctional in an attempt to keep them out of hell, so was totally a desire for them to remove the sin that prevents them from knowing Love even though to our ears it as a harsh word . Well the revelation that was given came out of the passage below, particularly the middle part – like a hammer that breaks in pieces the rock [of most stubborn resistance]? And I saw in my mind the young man using the word of God and speaking it out over circumstances around him and those he was lead by God to speak over, shattering and smashing lies and deceptions by quoting scripture over it just as Jesus Christ did during the wilderness temptation (Matthew 4). I had a sense of the darkness of where they had or their circumstances had missed the mark disappearing from the hearts and minds of those who he was blessing under the unction of the Holy Spirit. Each of is created to do the same, we do not necessarily need to even be near the person we are praying for, but it must be the will of heaven for them with a heart that matches the deepest desire that God has for them to overcome and be aligned with the will of heaven.
Jeremiah 23:28-30 (AMPC) 28 The prophet who has a dream, let him tell his dream; but he who has My word, let him speak My word faithfully. What has straw in common with wheat [for nourishment]? says the Lord. 29 Is not My word like fire [that consumes all that cannot endure the test]? says the Lord, and like a hammer that breaks in pieces the rock [of most stubborn resistance]? 30 Therefore behold, I am against the [false] prophets, says the Lord, [I am even now descending upon them with punishment, these prophets] who steal My words from one another [imitating the phrases of the true prophets].
The vision that was imparted with this word was of people coming near this young man who where tangled and darkened by a large variety of causes
- sin of the world
- their spiritual inheritance
- by what others had done spoken over them ranging from a black cloud to black boulders tied to a persons back depending on the level of agreement authority used or number and power of the sacrifices made over them
- black lightening strikes that paralyse a person with fear at just the moment that they are about to overcome meaning that there are curses upon their lives to prevent them from becoming all that God has created them to be
- walking on cursed land
- trauma even as slight as a child falling and getting a scrap on their knee
- uncontrolled emotions either generational /their own choices / a lack of faith / put upon them via circumstances
- false knowledge, teaching, being under a deceived word, a variance of 1 degree can over time take you completely off the path that God has created for them or embed in people a false foundation
There must be many other ways to put darkness into or over another person but these are a few of the ones that I know of, bit like the bible which to me is an introduction to God for He Himself is infinite and we will spend the rest of eternity getting to understand His wisdom and infinite goodness and mercy to us.
Father God You know what obstacles are before us as we try and serve You in this world, Your love is so powerful and righteous and we ask for Your holy fire to fall upon all the works listed here and that Your hammer will break in us all that is stubbornly resistant to You and Your capacity to be totally Sovereign and Reign over all our works and words in a manner that brings glory to Your name. Rescue us Lord from faulty thinking and doing, ours and other peoples to be under the blood of the Lamb that what is put upon us will be broken and shattered as we speak the word of truth over ourselves and those we love, In Jesus Name, Amen